
I finally saw the Twilight movie. I had been looking forward to seeing this movie since I finished reading the book. (I managed to read all four books over the course of week during Christmas break). My friend Jane had been trying to convince me to read the book for months. I was convinced that I would not like the books. The book was about vampires and I had no interest in reading about vampires. Well I was wrong.. and I ended up getting hooked on the books (hence reading over 2,000 pages in a week!). The movie was good (not as good as the book, but isn't that always the case?!) and I enjoyed seeing visuals of the characters and places I had read about. I am now looking forward to the next movie. And in the meantime, I may have to watch Twilight a few more times so I can admire Edward some more!!
Saturday, March 28, 2009
Twilight
Posted by Lori Beth at 5:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment