Thursday, March 19, 2009

Hockey Filled Weekend!


I love hockey... I know, that is nothing new nor a big surprise to anyone. So the fact that I have hockey games both Friday and Saturday night this weekend makes me extremely happy. I love everything about the game. From the speed of it, to the physicality, to the players, I enjoy each and every minute. I grew up going to the Hartford Whalers games with my family. We had season tickets and I have so many found memories of going to the games with my dad. I am so happy that Raleigh has the Hurricanes and that I have season tickets. Friday night the Canes face off against the Islanders. On Saturday night they host the Capitals. I am really looking forward to Saturday night's game as I cannot stand the Capitals. If the weather is nice we will tailgate before the Capitals game and make a day of it. This weekend is going to be great... especially if the Canes win both games!!

0 comments: