Thursday, March 26, 2009

Finally a Birthday Celebration!!

Tonight I celebrated my birthday with some friends in Raleigh. I was finally feeling better and we were able to pick a night that worked for everyone. We went to dinner at McCormick & Schmick's. I had eaten at their locations in Boston and DC. Our meal was really good and we had a great waitress. After dinner Jane and I went to the mall to do a little shopping. I ended up exchanging a bag at Coach. I had purchased a red purse during the winter yet I never used it. Since I hadn't used it I figured I would exchange it for a spring bag. Jane convinced me to pick out a pink/lavender color. I am still not sure I can pull this bag off or not... I guess I will test it out one of these days. It was just so nice to get out and to be with friends. That cold/bug I had really knocked me out for a good week and a half!

0 comments: