So I finally filed a formal complaint today about the ongoing issue at work. It was very difficult for me to do but I knew it had to be done. Once I turned it in I wanted to get as far away from work as possible. I grabbed my friend Tamara and we headed out to an early dinner at P.F. Changs. I arrived before her so I sat in my car talking to my friend Kim about my work issue. As I am talking to Kim I see this car backing up and notice that it is getting really, really close to me. I turn around and I don't seen anyone in the car. I figured it was either the angle I was looking or that a little old lady was driving. As I am getting out of my car I see that there is in fact no one in the car... and then watch it slam into a brand new Escalade. Thankfully it just missed my car!! The owners of the Escalade came out about 3 minutes later -- they were visiting from Chicago and were about to get back on the road and head home. The car that hit them was an old, beat up Buik. I looked inside and noticed that the car wasn't even in park...it was in DRIVE!! I opened the door (it was not locked) and put it in park and applied the emergency break. The car was soooo digusting...l filled with cigarette butts. I gave my story to the police and then went on to dinner. What a wild experience!!
This picture was taken with my phone after we pushed the car forward.
Wednesday, April 1, 2009
April Fool's.... This is Not a Joke
Posted by Lori Beth at 6:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment