Thursday, March 12, 2009

Sick!

Ugh... I am sick!! Yesterday afternoon I started feeling the onset of something but I wasn't quite sure if it was allergies or a cold. Only the right side of my head seemed to be affected. My nose was tingly, my eye was itching, and I had a sore throat (only on the right side). I woke up several times during the night because my throat hurt so bad and I was having a hard time swallowing. Needless to say when I woke up this morning I felt anything but great. I have the worst sore throat and just feel blah overall. I will be camped out my couch all day trying to recovering from whatever it is I have. Being sick is no fun...especially with a birthday and St. Patrick's Day just around the corner!

2 comments:

The Russells said...

boo! i hope you feel better soon!

The Baur Family said...

You better be taking care of yourself. Especially with the big 31st birthday on Monday! You need to be all better so you can celebrate!