and I'll cry if I want to! I won't cry but I came pretty close to crying last night. It's my birthday and I am sick! Being sick is never any fun. But to be sick on your birthday... now that just stinks!! I had dinner plans with friends last night but I had to cancel since I was still not feeling well. And there will be no dinner or celebrating for me tonight either. Instead I am home on the couch under a blanket with Mistress. I guess I will just have to postpone all of my celebrating until later in the week when I am feeling better.
Monday, March 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
:( poor worwi! i wish you were feeling better. take care of yourself and get lots of rest!
ummm...excuse me...time for another update!
I was just thinking the same thing as MA.
Post a Comment