Ryne and I decided to hit up some of the museums in downtown Raleigh today. After grabbing a quick breakfast at Panera we headed downtown. Even though I have been in Raleigh for going on 4 years, I had not been to any of the museums (other than the NC Museum of Art). Sad, I know! Today we went to the NC Museum of History. It was an interesting museum detailing the history of the state. Included in the museum was the NC Sports Hall of Fame.
After exploring the museum, we grabbed lunch at Moonlight Pizza. I love their pizza and it hit the spot!! We opted for a late lunch since we had the hockey game later in the day. After lunch we then ran a few errands and then we were off to the Canes game. The Canes were able to pull another win (they are now 3-0 when Ryne is at the game!!). It was a great game and a wonderful day!!
Friday, January 2, 2009
North Carolina Museum of History
Posted by Lori Beth at 9:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment