I had a pretty low key weekend. Friday night I went out to dinner with Tamara. It was nice to catch up with her and commiserate over the start of the semester. On Saturday I did a little cleaning but nearly as much as I wanted to (or should have done!). I really need to work on cleaning out my closets, which is not something I am looking forward to!! I also headed to the RBC Center to pick up my season ticket holder gift from the Hurricanes. We were able to pick a gift from a catalog based on a point system. I selected a watch with the Hurricanes logo. The Canes also hosted fans to a free lunch and you could watch the game against the Bruins on the jumbotron. Too bad the game wasn't worth anything watching!!
Tonight I had a fire, which Mistress LOVED!! She loved curling up in front of it and getting toasty warm. She none the too please when I turned the fire off and headed up to bed! At least Mistress has the right idea about how to keep warm on these chilly days!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Brrr... It's Cold Out!!
Posted by Lori Beth at 12:05 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment