Today was a full, busy day!!! Ryne and I managed to cram in a ton of things today. We got up this morning and cooked breakfast together. After a stuffing ourselves we then headed back downtown to visit the NC Museum of Natural Science. What a great museum!! It has a great layout and really nice displays. The museum houses one of the largest and most complete Acrocanthosaurus skeletons in addition to the world's only dinosaur with a fossilized heart! We actually spent close to 5 hours at the museum! The museum's special exhibit was the Dead Sea Scrolls. It was very interesting and cool to see the scrolls and learn more about their history. I am glad that we had the opportunity to see the exhibit.
After the museum we met up with friends for dinner at Fujisan Japense Steakhouse. What a good dinner!!! After dinner Jane, Ryne, and I went to see Valkyrie. It was a good movie, although I don't think Tom Cruise was the best actor for the role.
Saturday, January 3, 2009
Crazy Busy Day!
Posted by Lori Beth at 9:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment