Today Ryne and I engaged in a little battle of mini-golf. All I had been hearing for months was how badly I was going to be beaten! Ryne would come up to me and ask me if I would be upset when I lost. He would then get a great big smile on his face. Well, well, well... things surely did not turn out as he expected!! Even with his "new" way of keeping score (That should have been a 2 instead of a 4, so I am going to give myself a 2) I still managed to beat Ryne. At first, the loser was going to have to buy ice cream. That quickly changed to the winner once a certain someone realized how many strokes behind he was!! All in all it was a great day.. especially for me since I was the champion!!
Saturday, August 30, 2008
Hail! To the Victors!
Posted by Lori Beth at 8:35 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment