I spent most of the day cleaning and getting ready for Ryne's visit. I also got my haircut this morning and am not happy with what Carlton did. My bangs are a mess... I have no idea what he was thinking. I now have more bangs (which is not what I wanted) and they are all different lengths. I am thinking I am going to need to find someone new to go to. I miss my stylist back in CT!!
Ryne flew in today and amazingly his plane got in early!! After grabbing his bags we headed to the Hurricanes game where we met up with my friends. I was worried that we would get to the game late because of either delayed flight or traffic but we got there with plenty of time to spare! It was a great game and the Canes came away with a win!!
After the game we went over a friends house for food, drinks, and festivities. It was a great night and I am so glad that Ryne was in town to ring in the new year with me!!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
New Year's Eve Adventures
Posted by Lori Beth at 8:59 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment