I love Christmas... and I love Cape Cod! So what better way to spend my favorite holiday than at my favorite place!! When I was home over Thanksgiving my parents and I put the tree up and decorated most of the house. I love relaxing at night with all of the lights! It is such a pretty site! I am looking forward to Christmas day with the family. Here are some pictures of the house all decorated.
I love Christmas... and I love Cape Cod! So what better way to spend my favorite holiday than at my favorite place!! When I was home over Thanksgiving my parents and I put the tree up and decorated most of the house. I love relaxing at night with all of the lights! It is such a pretty site! I am looking forward to Christmas day with the family. Here are some pictures of the house all decorated.
Friday, December 19, 2008
Christmas on Cape Cod
Posted by Lori Beth at 12:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment