
Jacksonville, here we come!! Clemson accepted an invitation to play in the 2009 Gator Bowl!! It was not that long ago when the thought of going to a bowl game was a long shot... let alone even possible. But thanks to Dabo and the strong finish, Clemson showed the nation what they are they are capable of. Their opponent has not yet but named but the rumor is is that they could be squaring off against Nebraska!! I think this would be perfect given that Ryne is from NE and most of his friends and family are die heard Husker fans. I would love to show them what real college football is all about!!! Go Tigers!!!
Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Gator Bowl
Posted by Lori Beth at 3:21 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hmmm...that would be a good match up...when was the last time we played Nebraska? Oh wait, that's right, it was when we beat them in 1981 for the National Championship! :)
You are so wise MA!! And I am counting on another win this time as well.
Post a Comment