Saturday, October 11, 2008

Rob & Margaux's Wedding



Rob and Margaux could not have asked for a more perfect wedding!!! It was an absolutely gorgeous day -- sunny and in the 70s. The leaves were at the peak and everything was just beautiful and perfect!!

My day started bright and early. I had to be up and ready for hair and make-up at 9am. By 10am I was all set and ready to go -- all I needed to do was put on my dress. Ryne spent the day with Alyson, Mike, Barbara and Gerry. They headed back to the winery for a picnic and some wine tasting. I wish I had been able to join them. Pictures started at 1:00 (I had to join the groomsmen pictures for pictures with my parents and Rob). I then had pictures with the bridesmaids and Margaux at 2:00. At 3:00 we headed over for the ceremony. It was a very nice ceremony, although I did have a few laughs. I even did a little dance walking down the aisle after the ceremony.

The reception was so much fun!! I had such a great time and loved being able to spend time with my friends and family. Everyone was out on the dance floor for most of the night. I loved watching my mom dance and be so completely happy!! Ryne has the best video of her on the dance floor!! Ryne and I sat at the Land Ho! table with my cousins (Alyson, Michelle, Kristin, & Michael) and their dates along with my good friends Jon and Bernard. We had the best table at the wedding!!

The reception went by way too quickly but the fun continued the rest of the night... more to come on that!!

0 comments: