Thursday, October 9, 2008

Clemson Wake Forest Game

I flew up to New England on Wednesday for my brother's wedding. I spent Wednesday night on the Cape with my parents... which was wonderful. It was so nice being back home and being with my parents (and of course Mistress!!). I had the best night's sleep and woke up the next morning feeling so refreshed. There is something about the salt air that just knocks me out. Yesterday my dad and I drove to Norton to meet up with Rob and Margaux. We then went out to the CBS Sports Zone at Gillette Stadium (where the Patriots play) to have dinner and watch the Clemson - Wake Forest game. My cousin Charles and Rob's best man Scott were among the crew that joined us for the festivities. I'd like to say it was a good game... but, well... let's just not go there. It was an AWFUL game and I would rather not think about. But despite the game I still had a great time.

0 comments: