Sunday, October 12, 2008

Late Night Parties


There were a lot of late nights associated with the wedding weekend. After the rehearsal dinner everyone met up at the hotel bar to really kick off the fun and festivities for the weekend. It was great meeting up with everyone and catching up. Once the bar closed the party then moved to one of several hotel rooms. Barbara and Gerry hosted a nice gathering on Friday night. Somehow though a group of us ended up in my brother's room at 2:30 in the morning and continued to party the night away!!

On Saturday night we hit the bar after the wedding as well. Once the bar closed we then relocated to another part of the hotel to keep the festivities going. My cousins from Ireland "hosted"the late night party and provided beer and Jameson for everyone!! I was quite impressed that the handle of Jameson was gone by the end of the night! Ryne, Michelle, Ron, and I stayed up late talking the night away. Once Michelle went to bed Ryne and Ron then relocated to their "secret location" to keep discussing -- they were coming up with all kids of business ideas. And somehow it was determined that Michelle and I would support them on their endeavors!! I think Ryne and I finally called it a night shortly after 5am. I have no idea how I was able to pull off to late nights of drinking in a row but I did!! All in all we had a blast both nights and loved being able to spend time with our friends and family!!

0 comments: