Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Clemson vs. GaTech


This was supposed to be a BIG weekend for Clemson. This was supposed to be the start of something new and great for the football team. We had a new coach. We were doing Tiger Walk. The fans were participating in an orange out. Everything was in place for Clemson to return to the team I knew they were.

It all started off well... the crowd was pumped up and the stands were a sea of orange. The Tigers were playing with some heart and spirit. But despite all of these efforts Clemson still came out on the losing end. It was hard to see the team lose... again. I am just hoping we are able to get back on track once and for all the BC game.

But aside from the loss, it was a fun tailgate. Marc, Marianne, and I all stayed in a hotel in Greeville so we could get up bright (dark) and early and make our way to the tailgate. The kids stayed with Marc's parents. It was a fun time and I enjoyed a few adult beverages.

0 comments: