Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Great Big Sea

Tonight I went to the Great Big Sea concert with Jane and John. This was the first time in a loooong time that Jane and I actually got to hang out because she had been going through prelims. It was also the first time I had hung out with John in a wicked long time - we seem to be running in different circles!!

Before the concert we went out to dinner and caught up. I found out John met another foreign girl on his trip this summer. Turns out he met a girl in Italy (he met her online and made arrangements to stay with her when he was Italy even though they had never met!!! That is so crazy to me!!) and they become an item in no time. Now you need to know that John has a habit of doing this. He has brought girls back from Hawaii, Finland... and who knows where else!! Unbeknown to me, this girl came back to Raleigh with him and spent 8 weeks here. John did a really good job of keeping this one a secret!!

The concert was really good... and we had awesome seats! Jane scored center stage seats in the 5th row. If you have never listened to Great Big Sea you definitely should. They are kind of a mix of a rock, folk, blue grass, Celtic band. Hard to explain but very good!!

0 comments: