Rob and Margaux's rehearsal dinner was held at the Nashoba Winery. My parents did an amazing job of planning and organizing the rehearsal dinner. It was clear that they put a lot of hard work and thought into the dinner. The winery was absolutely beautiful. It was quintessential New England in the fall. The only snag we encountered was that the staff at the winery reorganized the tables at the last minute which through off the seating arrangments. My mom was able to get things back to how they should be though. I also encountered a few challenges with being able to project my slideshow. But the food was WONDERFUL!!! It was so good and I could have had second helpings of everything!! I was so happy that Ryne was able to join us for the rehearsal dinner (poor guy got stuck in a ton of traffic with my aunt and cousin!). Ryne and I ate with my cousins June and Ken from Ireland which was very nice. We had a great time with them and had a blast at the dinner.
Friday, October 10, 2008
Rehearsal Dinner
Posted by Lori Beth at 6:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment