Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Back on the Cape

I am back on Cape Cod and am loving every minute of it!! It's been really hot and extremely humid the last few days. It's at the point where you don't even want to go outside! But I have been to the beach a handful of times and started reading one of my trashy beach novels! I have also been helping my dad out with yard work. Yesterday we spent over five hours putting new mulch down in all of the flower beds. Now if you know my parents, they have a TON of flower beds scattered throughout the yard. I think I lost about 10lbs due to sweating so much!! But it was all worth it as the yard looks great!

Rob and Margaux are coming up tomorrow for the 4th of July. Mad Max, their psycho cat, will be with them as well so any shot of peace and quiet will be out the window as soon as they arrive. On Thursday I am driving to Boston to pick Ryne up. We will have a very busy 4th of July weekend. On Friday we are going up to Provincetown to go out on a sunset whale watch. We will then stay on the boat to watch the fireworks which should be amazing. On Saturday we will go out on the boat (weather permitting) and then to a cook-out at my aunt and uncles's house. Sunday I am sure we will hit the beach and squeeze in a ton things that we want to see and do while Ryne is here.

Have a wonderful 4th of July and I will post pictures from the weekend!!

0 comments: