I have been down and out on the couch the last few days with one of the worst colds I have ever had in my life!! I think I picked this up on my flight back to Raleigh. I started feeling a little off on Wednesday but I wasn't too concerned. When I woke up on Thursday, however, I knew I was coming down with a cold. My eyes were itchy and watery and I was starting to get really congested. I sucked it up on Friday and went to a work luncheon even though that was the last thing in the world I wanted to do. I was supposed to go out Friday night but I never made it off my couch. I have since spent the rest of my weekend either on the couch or in bed. I have never been so congested before in my life!! And of course I have so much to do with my trip to the Cape this week. I did manage to run a few errands today. And throughout it all Ryne has been wonderful. Even though he's so far away he has checked in on me and kept me entertained. I'm so grateful for all that he has done for me this weekend.
Sunday, June 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
sorry you are feeling well! :( get better soon.
Post a Comment