Ahh... to be a kid again!! Today my cousin Dawn and her daughter Emily drove up from Atlanta for Amy's graduation tomorrow. Emily is so cute and real ball of energy. I had to go to NCSU's graduation today (I hooded my first MS student today!!). While I was at graduation everyone else headed to Frankie's Fun Palace. It is a giant arcade with mini golf, gokarts, and games. I hear everyone had a blast!
Tonight I hosted a cookout. I invited some friends as well as some neighbors over. Emily stayed with us while Dawn went out to dinner with Amy and my aunt. Rob went out and bought Emily squirt guns and water balloons so they could have a water fight. They were out there for hours!! Emily was so worn out that she ended up crashing on my bed!!
It was such a fun day and I am looking foward to graduation tomorrow!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
To Be a Kid Again
Posted by Lori Beth at 10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment