
This is starting to become a pattern with the Hurricanes during the playoffs. They keep finding a way to win! And Jussi Jokinen is proving to be Mr. Clutch during the playoffs. During the series with the Devils he scored a goal with .2 secs to go in the game to win it. And then during game 7 he tied the game up with 80 secs to go in the game (the Canes went on to score again 40 sec later to win the game!). Last night the game against the Bruins went into overtime. Now many thought the Bruins would sweep the Canes and the series would be over in the blink of an eye. That is not the case...at all. Only 2:36 sec into the game Jokinen found the back of the net to give the Canes another win. The RBC Center went wild!! It was so loud there last night. What a game... I am still relishing the victory today!
I need to finish up a few things at work and then head home to get ready for the arrival of my parents, Rob, & Margaux. Casa de Holcomb is going to full.. I'll have to put out the No Vacancy sign! We have a jammed pack weekend ahead of us: hockey game Fri night, cookout and baseball game on Sat, and Duke graduation on Sun. I'm looking forward to having my family here for a few days!! I'll post updates and pictures once things are back to normal!
Thursday, May 7, 2009
Another Wild Hockey Game
Posted by Lori Beth at 10:44 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment