Thursday, May 14, 2009

Schools Out for the Summer....

The school year is officially over for me (and it could not have happened at a better time!!). Last week I finished up my grading just before all of my guests arrived. The only thing left was graduation and a few meetings. I am now clear of my meetings and am ready for some R&R! I will be heading out to see Ryne tomorrow and I am so excited. He will have to work while I am there but that works out well since I need to keep writing and working on my research. I just need a change of scenery -- things at work have gotten really bad. My dean resigned a few weeks ago and just today the provost resigned. I am kind of nervous to see how things play out.

I'll be sure to update and post while I am out in the Midwest!

0 comments: