
Last night was the Clemson Alumni spring meeting. The theme for this year was Prowl and Growl. I was excited for the meeting as Dabo Swinney and Oliver Purnell were at the meeting. It was great being able to talk to both coaches and hear about the football and basketball programs. I was lucky in that I got to chat with both coaches while everyone else ate or waited in line to eat (I had my priorities!). Coach Prunell and I had a great chat about the Clemson - Duke game and how sweet of a victory that was. I told him that I expect Clemson to beat Cryolina this year. Purnell had a good chuckle about me calling UNC Cryolina. Dabo and I chatted about the football season and the tough choice he has to make for the starting QB position. Both coaches were super friendly and really down to earth. During dinner they showed highlights from the year for both programs. It was such a great night. And of course I had to be sure to get my pictures taken with each coach!! GO TIGERS!!
Thursday, April 30, 2009
Clemson Prowl and Growl
Posted by Lori Beth at 3:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
What fun! You are hilarious!
Post a Comment