I hope you all had a wonderful and enjoyable Easter. I drove down to Rock Hill, SC Sunday morning to spend Easter with my cousin Heather, her family, and my cousin Dawn and her daughter Emily. I was really excited about seeing all of my cousins has it been several months and also because I was going to meet Sara for the first time.
Sara is such a cute baby and has cheeks that you just want to pinch over and over again!! There was an Easter egg hunt for Drew and Sara which was so fun to watch! Drew could not believe that there were candy filled eggs all over the yard. He would get so excited when he found one. Instead of moving on to the next egg, Drew would then sit down, open the egg, and eat it!


After dinner I headed to Marianne's house to visit her. It had been way too long since I had last seen her so it was good to catch up and spend some time together. Her kids were as cute as always... and I am seriously considering kidnapping all three!! Emma is now saying Lori (and she does a really good job with the L-sound!) and loved saying my name over and over! I spent the night on the bottom bunk in Andrew's room. When I went to bed he woke up and said "I'm so happy you were are sleeping in my room" and then went right back to sleep. Several time throughout the night I heard him climb down from the top bunk. He would then touch me to make sure I was still in bed. A couple of times he told me to go back to sleep and he also made comments about how he was happy that I was not sleeping in Mary McLean's room. He is too cute!! This morning I watched Mary McLean and Emma while Marianne went to the gym. I had so much fun playing with those two munchkins! I think it is safe to say the theme for the day was princesses. I know.. shocking since Mary McLean was involved!! I have to plan a visit back in May so I can spend more time with the Baur clan.
I hope you all had a nice weekend and enjoyed the gorgeous weather!!
2 comments:
That sounds like a fun weekend!
We had fun seeing you too! Mary McLean kept asking Monday afternoon if you were coming back "tomorrow."
Post a Comment