Tuesday, April 28, 2009

My Partner in Crime

As you know, I have been keeping Mistress for the past few months. I love having her here as she is such a sweet cat and it's nice having her around. When I am home, she really is part of everything I do. From sitting out on the deck, to watching TV on the couch, to doing chores, Mistress is always right there with me. In fact, as I type this she is sleeping next to me with her head on my leg.

I just had to share some pictures of Mistress from the last few weeks. She has been quite adventuresome finding herself in unusual spaces! Enjoy!


Mistress in the dryer -- I was folding towels when she snuck in there!

When I was putting the towels away Mistress decided to check out the linen closet!



Before game 7, Mistress put her rally towel to good use!

1 comments:

The Baur Family said...

That poor kitty. She doesn't look too happy about that towel tucked around her collar! ;) Glad you have such a sweet cat to keep you company, she's lucky to have you as I'm sure you spoil her rotten!