Friday, April 10, 2009

OK, OK... I got the hint!

Thanks for your hints and suggestions to update my blog... I finally got around to it tonight (there are quite a few postings going back to the middle of March so you have lots of reading to do!)! Thankfully I have been keeping a file of postings so I could easily go back and write my posts up. I just hadn't had the time or motivation to sit down and actually post them to my blog! I will try and be better and not let so much time go by between postings.

This weekend I am heading to Charlotte to spend Easter with my cousins. I am really looking forward to seeing them as it has been a long time. I am so excited to meet my newest little cousin Sara. It will also be fun to see Drew (2yrs) and Emily (5yrs) and to watch them go on their Easter egg hunt!! Sunday night I am then heading to Charlotte to finally see Marianne and the kids! I cannot believe I have not seen them since football season! That makes me so sad...I miss them!! I will spend Sunday night and part of Monday visiting with them. I cannot wait!!

0 comments: