Thursday, May 22, 2008

Summer Vacation


Now that classes are over (yay!!) I can take some time off from work (my grant) and get away for a few days. I, of course, will spend a few weeks at the Cape this summer with my family. I will also be heading out to Nebraska to see Ryne in June for 10 days. I am really looking forward to my trip and seeing him! We've already begun making plans for my trip. One thing I am really excited about is our get away to a cabin in Chadron State Park. Ryne booked us a cabin in the park for two nights. I think while we are out there we are going to have a cook-out at the cabin for some of his friends and family! We're also going to spend some time in the Black Hills (SD). While we are up there we will go see Mt. Rushmore as well as the Cosmos! Now let me just tell you.. The Cosmos is something to be seen! While you are there you can roll a ball UP hill as well as appear significantly taller than someone who you are normally shorter than. I've joked with Ryne about going there ever since November!! It should be a fun experience. We will also spend time with his parents. I am looking forward to seeing the baby buffalo! They are so cute!! Maybe I will get to name one... We always have tickets to see Oklahoma! on opening night. We will be rather busy but I know we will have an amazing time together. I will be sure to post pictures from my trip!!

0 comments: