Let me just tell you how much I hate the roadways of NC!! For an area known for the engineers, the roads in Raleigh do not make any sense and are next to impossible to navigate. Today I had graduation at a local high school in Cary (suburb of Raleigh). The address for the school that I was given was not found on Mapqust nor was it found on my GPS. I used an address that was close by thinking that I would get close enough to the school. Well no such luck. It turns out the road I was on (McCrimmon Pkwy) is the worst road to navigate on the face of the earth!! The road literally comes to a dead in some places, zig zags in others, and has no rhyme or reason to it. Unfortunately I ended up on the "wrong" side of McCrimmon and was unable to navigate to the other side. You see, there is literally a section of road missing (see map below!). I never made it to graduation...even after I spent a hour and half driving around. Both my dad and Ryne tried to help me find my way but we were unsuccessful. 

Saturday, May 10, 2008
NC Roads
So my question is this? Why would you design a road that you cannot navigate? Just to stay on McCrimmon you need to make a series of turns and take other roads. Even though you may not be lucky because you could end up like me and hit the "dead end." Man do I hate the roadways of Raleigh!!!
Posted by Lori Beth at 11:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
I think you could do a whole spin-off post on NC drivers...maybe it has something to do with the roads??? hmmm.....
Post a Comment