Tonight is a special night. First, I am going to the Hurricanes game (which should be interesting since literally half of the team is out hurt. This means that half of the team will be players who have been called up from the minor league team. Oh, and we are now without our top two goals. Hmm.. this should be very interesting!!). After the hockey game I am meeting up with my friend Jane and a group of girls and we are going to see New Moon. Yes, I am going to be one of those crazy people who is going to see the movie at midnight. Will I be able to stay awake??!! I sure hope so!!! As excited as I am about seeing the movie I am also dreading the super late night (I will be lucky to be home and in bed by 3am!!). And unfortunately I will not be able to sleep in tomorrow because I have a hair cut at the crack of dawn!! UGH!! But it will be worth it!!!
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
So jealous! I want to see New Moon so bad, unfortunately, I think it will have to wait until after Thanksgiving for me. Wonder if there will be anyone left to go with me that hasn't seen it yet....
Post a Comment