Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Clemson vs. UVA



This past weekend was the last home game for Clemson. It's hard to believe that football season is winding down -- where did the fall go?! I must admit that I was quite nervous about the game despite the fact that it was against UVA. If Clemson won the game, they clinched the ACC divisional title. Clemson has been here before.. and unfortunately we have not ended up on the winning side of things in the past. So the pressure was high for the game this weekend.

After getting on the road at o'dark thirty we arrived in Clemson around 9am. It was such a nice, beautiful day -- definitely a rarity this football season. We walked around campus and the kids had a blast playing in the leaves. It was nice just being able to enjoy one of my favorite places in the world with great friends on a gorgeous day.



I am happy to report that Clemson won the game and are now the Atlantic Division Champions of the ACC. The Tigers will be squaring off against GaTech for the ACC Championship on Dec. 5th. It's a great day to be a Clemson Tiger!! Go TIGERS!!!

1 comments:

The Baur Family said...

Your pictures look amazing as always. I love the way the colors all look so vivid in them!