Monday, September 22, 2008

My cousin Heather and her family recently moved to Fort Mill, SC from Atlanta. Since that is right down the road from Marianne and I decided to go visit them this weekend. I got up on Sunday morning and headed over to SC. Dawn and Emily were in town this weekend visiting as well so I was able to see a bunch of family! Heather and Mike have a beautiful house and Drew has gotten so big since I last saw him! He is so active and is very talkative. He loved having his cousin Emily there and was always right next to her side. It was tough getting a picture of Emily - she HATES having her picture taken. Mike even loaded the two of them up and took them on a bike ride. Heather, Dawn, and I met them down at the playground where we hung out for a bit. It was a nice visit and I am looking forward to seeing them again at Rob's wedding in a little over two weeks!

0 comments: