Sunday, September 14, 2008
Clemson vs. NC State
Friday night I drove down to Charlotte and spent the night with the Baurs. It was great seeing them as it had been a few months since my last visit. The kids have all grown... especially Emma! I had fun playing with them and just hanging out. Both Andrew and Mary McLean wanted me to sleep in their room but I ended up in Mary Mac's room while she slept on the bottom bunk in Andrew's room. And surprisingly, I did not get any visitors during the night!!
Yesterday Marianne, Mary McLean, and I headed to Clemson for the game vs. NC State. It was a "gurls" weekend as Mary Mac likes to call it! After sitting in traffic in Clemson for an hour we finally got to our parking spot. The traffic put a dent into our tailgating time but we made the most of out of the time we had. And let me just tell you, it was HOT! And I mean HOT!!! The sweat was just pouring off me -- not an attractive look!! I really do hate noon games at the beginning of the season. I am just hoping next weekend it's a little cooler!!
It was a good game and Clemson came out on top! I can thankfully show my face at work with a great big smile on it tomorrow! I'll be heading back to Charlotte on Friday for another game next weekend.
Posted by Lori Beth at 8:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment