Sunday, September 21, 2008

Clemson vs. SC State



It was off to Clemson again for another football game! I drove to Charlotte on Friday night and spent the night with the Baurs. Mary McLean was very sweet and let me stay in here room this weekend. I think she just wanted to stay in the bottom bunk in Andrew's room! It was another girls' weekend as Marc and Andrew had to miss the game because of t-ball. So Marianne, Mary McLean, Emma, and I loaded up on Saturday morning and headed off to Clemson. The weather was so much better this weekend! The temperature was right around 80 and there was a nice cool breeze. Granted it was still pretty warm instead the stadium but it was nothing like last weekend! This was the first time that SC State played at Clemson. I was quite impressed with how loud their band was... and of course I had a few chuckles watching the SC State cheerleaders and dance team! Despite a shaky start the Tigers quit messing around and easily took care of business. The final score was 54-0! All in all it was a great football day!

0 comments: