Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Flat Stanley

Flat Stanley has been visiting me in Raleigh for the past few weeks. For those of you not familiar with Flat Stanley, he is a paper doll who travels the world. On his travels he has his picture taken at various locations and learns and journals about the places he visits.

Since Flat Stanley has been with me, he's been to a Clemson game and a Hurricanes game. I've also taken him around NC State's campus and showed him around downtown (now if only I had gotten his picture taken with the police officer!!). He'll be traveling back to Chicago soon to share his adventures with the 4th graders who are participating in the Flat Stanley project.

Here are some pictures from his adventures with me:






2 comments:

Ryne said...

As much as I wish I could have toured around with you and Flat Stanley, I'm glad that I wasn't interrogated by the police! :O

The Russells said...

Flat Stanley definitely looks like a Clemson fan...won't he be cold in Chicago?? Maybe you should make his sleeves long. :)