While I have been looking forward to this day (end of all political commercials and phone calls) I have also been dreading it as well. I have a feeling as to what they outcome of the election will be today and it makes me nervous. I just don't think people realize how far to left Obama is. I guess time will tell.
On another note, I do have some funnies from the election season.
- When Obama held his rally in Raleigh, I got caught in the flood of people leaving the rally. I was in my car trying to head home. People where every where, especially in all of the places they shouldn't be (e.g. middle of the road!). So while I was trying to navigate my way through the traffic these two women start sticking Obama fliers on my car!! Annoyed to no end I sprayed them with my wash fluid!!
- Everyone at work is Obama obsessed. I truly believe I am the lone Republican in my building. I voted early with a colleague who crafted up a cheat sheet for me -- which of course was for all of the Democratic candidates!!
- I learned that Republicans (from my colleagues) are: the spawn of the devil, evil, idiots, morons... I could go on and on.
0 comments:
Post a Comment