Tuesday, November 11, 2008
Custer State Park and Wind Cave National Park
Last night Ryne and I headed up to the Black Hills since he has Veteran's day off. We got to his parents' last night in time to have an awesome chili dinner. We then hung out and watched TV. Today after breakfast we drove through Custer State Park and Wind Cave National Park. It was a beautiful day to go through the parks and we saw lots of buffalo, antelope, rams, turkeys, and prairie dogs. It was such a great way to spend the day. After the parks Ryne cooked dinner for everyone. Neither Ryne nor I wanted to head back to Chadron. It is so relaxing being in the Hills. I wish we could have stayed longer!!
Posted by Lori Beth at 9:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
It was a very fun day, wasn't it? I like having those occasional days off in the middle of the week, but I did not want to go back! That was a tough drive to make.
Post a Comment