I am still recovering from all of the food I so how managed to eat despite my stomach issues yesterday (long story that involved sending me dad out on an emergency run for medicine on Thanksgiving!!). We got up and spent the morning with my mom's friends Cathy & Jeff (my mom and Cathy have been friends forever and grew up spending their summers together at the CT shore). After breakfast we made a quick stop to visit some more friends before we made our journey back to the Cape. We finally got on the road around 10:30am (my parents has me up at 7am for breakfast!!!). Along our way back to the Cape we made a few stops at the stores and I was able to wrap up my Christmas shopping. I got some really good deals and am happy to be 100% done!! But between shopping and stopping for lunch, we didn't get back to the Cape until after 7pm! That made for a long day!! It's good to be back home and relaxing on the couch!!
Friday, November 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment