Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Writing... and writing

Things haven't been all that exciting here in Raleigh lately. I spent this past weekend at my friend Jane's house taking care of her cats while she was out of town. It was pretty quiet at her house and the cats were well behaved. The only down fall was that a bird had diarrhea all over my car. Let me just tell you... not a pleasant site! I was literally gagging at the site of it!

The past few days I have been busy with my grant, working on publications, and meeting with doc students. Yesterday I met with two of my doc students to work on research projects. Each has some pretty interesting research areas they are exploring so it was fun working with them. Today I have been writing... and writing...and writing. I am working on a journal article on using Web 2.0 technologies for teaching and learning. I've actually been in the zone today so I have been able to put a good dent into my writing. I'd love to get a decent draft completed before I head off to see Ryne the end of this week. That way I can send it to my co-author and let her work on it for a bit.

If any of you would like to help me write, you are more than welcome!!

2 comments:

The Baur Family said...

zzzzzz.....

;)

The Russells said...

ahhhh...the exciting life of a college professor! :) sounds kinda fun to me.