Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Home Alone

Ryne flew back to SD last night to spend two weeks with his dad. This is the first time since the middle of June that we have been apart. It is kind of strange to think that we are back to living apart for a few weeks. But it will be good for him to spend some time with his dad and help out around the house. I am just bummed that I was unable to go on this trip. I told him that he has to take lots of pictures of the buffalo for me so that I can make sure they are all doing well! And while he is out of town I plan to catch up on my TV shows, have dinner with friends, and do some organizing around the house.

The countdown to his return has already begun!

0 comments: