Slowly but surely I am getting back into the swing of things. This past summer was the best summer of my life! Our wedding and the the entire wedding weekend was fabulous. Post about those events to come soon! I just got my pictures from the photographer so I am in the process of picking out pictures!! So exciting!
Ryne has now moved in with me and we are slowly settling into married life. So far the biggest challenge has been figuring out where to put all of our stuff. I sure do wish we had a basement!! I am in the process of cleaning out closets and going through cabinets trying to see what I can donate or get rid of. It's amazing how much stuff you can collect over the course of 6 years!
Stay tuned for wedding recaps and all of our other summer adventures... including our cross country drive!
Tuesday, September 20, 2011
Getting Back in the Swing of Things
Posted by Lori Beth at 7:37 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment