Thursday, December 2, 2010

Christmas Shopping

I do not know what it is about this year but for once I am ahead of the game. My Christmas cards arrived in the mail yesterday. All I have to do now is address them and throw them in the mail. And lucky me already has the address labels printed and ready to go (one perk about planning a wedding is that it forces you be organized!!). I am not only ahead of the game with my cards this year but I am almost done with my Christmas shopping!! Yes... you read that correctly. My Christmas shopping is more or less done!! I only have two gifts left to buy and I know exactly what they are. It's just a matter of me getting to the right store and making the purchase. And what a good feeling that is!! Of course wrapping presents is all different ball game since I will be doing Christmas in Nebraska and on the Cape. I will just have to wait to wrap the gifts at each location.

After work today, I am going to put up the garland on my front porch, hang from wreath, and put my Christmas flag out. Not very many homes in my neighborhood are decorated yet but I would like to get the outside of my house looking festive early so that I can enjoy it!!

Now that I am falling back into my blogging routine, I will start posting more regularly on my wedding plans. I was able to finalize so many of my plans over Thanksgiving so it will be fun to share and document all of our decisions and plans. Stay tuned for all of that!

0 comments: