Now that Christmas has come and gone I finally have some free time to get back to blogging. The month of December was absolutely nutty for me. I only spent about 7 days in Raleigh!! I flew out and spent about 10 days with Ryne the week before Christmas. It was great being able to celebrate Christmas together. I am so excited and happy that this was our last holiday being apart!! Next year we will be married and we will be doing our holidays together!!
While I was out with Ryne we put up and decorated our Christmas tree together. The past few years we have picked out smaller trees that tended to have that Charlie Brown feel to them. But this year we decided to go big and ended up with a beautiful 8' tree!!
The tree was so much bigger than what we had that we barely had enough lights and we also ran short on ornaments! In fact, we had to go out and pick up a few more ornaments to add to the tree so that we could fill out the tree!! We ended up with a beautiful tree that was overflowing with presents!!

After a quick pit stop in Raleigh (I had to go back for graduation) I flew home to the Cape for Christmas with my family! I thankfully arrived a day ahead of a snow storm. Despite the fact that they were only calling for a dusting of snow, the Cape got 13" of a very HEAVY, wet snow!! It was very beautiful!!
Rob & Margaux spent with Christmas with us this year. We also had my cousins and some family friends join us on Christmas day for dinner so we had a full house. It was a wonderful day filled with lots of happy memories!!
Tuesday, December 28, 2010
Holiday Recap
Posted by Lori Beth at 8:51 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment