For once I am actually ahead of the game with my Christmas cards! I have a bad habit of waiting until the last minute to order my cards. I am then left scrambling to get them addressed and dropped off in the mail! But this year is different! I already ordered my cards (and super cute return address labels!). While Ryne was on the Cape we had my mom take a few pictures of us. We then picked a few other pictures from the past year and picked out our Christmas card together. As I mentioned in my previous post I went with Shutterfly. I have had really good luck with their cards -- they look great and ordering cards is quick and easy! I even got my mom to order her Christmas cards this year through Shutterfly.
At first Ryne and I could not decided on the design we wanted. There are so many cute options. Some of our favorites were:


Since we couldn't decide on just one design we ordered two different cards! You will just have to wait and see which ones we went with!! I am very excited to get our cards in the mail... and for once they will be right on time!
And now that my cards are complete, I can now focus on my efforts on annual Holcomb calendar. For the past five years I have created a calendar for my parents using pictures from the Cape, our travels, and special events over the past year. I will be using Shutterfly for this project as I love how their calendars turn out!
Tuesday, November 30, 2010
Christmas Cards
Posted by Lori Beth at 5:07 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
wha-wha!???? Lori is back in the blogosphere! Hip hip hooray! :)
Post a Comment