Wow... I cannot believe that it has been so many months since my last update. There sure have been quite a few events that have happened in the last few months!! The most exciting news is that Ryne and I got engaged in August! We are in full blown wedding mode.
Ryne and his dad are on the Cape for the week. It's been great having our two families together as we we work on our wedding plans. Today we met with the wedding coordinator at our venue, picked out the suits for the guys, and narrowed down our choices for the rehearsal dinner. It feels good to be able to check so many things off on our list!!
Tomorrow we are heading to Chatham for the day. On our list of things to see/do is to get our picture taken for our Christmas card! Once I have our picture selected I will then be able to order our cards from Shutterfly. I have ordered our cards from there for the past few years so I am super excited to get to work on our cards this year.
If you have not heard about the special offer Shutterfly is offering, be sure to check out the special offer they are offering. It's a great deal for fabulous cards!!
Now that I am in full blown wedding mode I will be updating my blog on a more regular basis. I want to document all of our plans as we get ready for our big day!
Friday, November 26, 2010
Back in Time for the Holidays!
Posted by Lori Beth at 6:10 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment