I am off to pick up Ryne from Logan airport later this afternoon. I am so excited and I cannot wait to see him walk through the gates. He will be on the Cape for 10 days and I cannot wait to hit the beach and spend plenty of time resting & relaxing!! We have some things already planned -- whale watch, trip to Boston, and beach. The rest we will let fall into place. I am so excited for this weekend and the following week!!
Edited to add: traffic was a NIGHTMARE but thankfully I was able to avoid it!! There was a massive accident on the bridge (closing it for several hours). I was very lucky and missed being stuck in gridlock for hours by ONE car!! After I picked up Ryne we decided to grab a bite to eat in hopes that traffic would thin out while we ate. And as luck would have it, it did! We sailed right over the bridge and made it back to the house in record time!! Let the fun begin!!
Friday, July 3, 2009
Ryne's Cape Cod Adventure Begins!
Posted by Lori Beth at 7:31 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment