Saturday, July 18, 2009

OOC Storms the Cape

Every summer my cousin Dawn and her daughter, Emily, come to the Cape for a visit. I have given Em the nickname of OOC (Out of Control) because of her never-ending supply of energy! In return she calls me OOC-meister! Clearly we get along great and are on the same level!! This year Dawn and Em flew into Boston and then took the water taxi to Provincetown. This turned out to be quite the experience as Em was the only kid on the boat and Dawn was only 1 of 4 women (and the the only straight person too we're guessing!). My mom, Ryne, and I picked them up in P-town and then headed back to the house. Em's visit fell on her birthday so we had a big birthday celebration for her complete with cake and a pinata! Luckily lots of my little cousins were up that week and they all get along and played together. We played several rounds of mini-golf, hit the beach up, and did lots of bike riding. My Aunt Susie, Amy, and Amy's friend also came up for a few days to visit. Casa de Holcomb was at full capacity and filled to the gills!! All in all it was a great visit. The house seemed so empty and quiet after the returned home to Atlanta!!

*I don't have the pictures from her visit on my computer but if I download and remember I will post a few on here*

0 comments: