
My friend Meridith from growing up had her baby, Avery, a few weeks ago. She is such a cutie and I couldn't wait to meet her in person! My mom and I planned a trip to CT to see friends and spend time along the CT shore. I thankfully was able to spend time with Mer and meet Avery. Mer is a fabulous mom and Avery is such a cute little peanut. She definitely has her mom's long, long, legs! I think basketball will be in her future! It's hard to believe that the last time I saw Mer was at her wedding.. naerly two years ago!! I really need to get back to CT more often to see my friends.
I also was able to go out to dinner and catch up with some of my friends from back home. So many of my friends are expecting their first child so it was exciting to see their growing bellies and to catch up. On the flip side I also go to spend some time with my friend Chris and his fiance, Jen. I also was able to have dinner and spend time with my old neighbors, the Dawsons. Their little boy, Jake, is too freaking cute!! When I lived in CT I spent so much time with Chris and Trish -- from hanging out at their house to weekly golf outings we had so many fun times together. The only sad thing about visiting them was seeing my childhood home. Thew new owners do not take care of the house AT ALL!! The house looks so sad and pathetic.. the lawn is dead, my parents' beautiful flowers beds are so overgrown and out of control, and even the house looks hidesous. How all of that could happen in two years is beyond me. But despite that, it was great being able to see so many friends and to catch up!
Thursday, July 23, 2009
Avery
Posted by Lori Beth at 3:34 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment