Saturday, December 5, 2009

It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas

I must admit that I had my house all decorated for Christmas before I went home for Thanksgiving. I figured I might as well get it done so that when I came back my house would be all decorated. I didn't go all out this year since I will be traveling a lot during the month of December. But since I just love Christmas and decorating, I couldn't not decorate.

I have had this little tree in my bedroom ever since I was a little girl. I always loved having a tree in my room. I loved falling asleep to the twinkling of the lights. I now now have this tree in my family room since it's my "main" tree.

I also have a mini Christmas tree in my kitchen. I really enjoy this tree as it's my Clemson tree. I am still searching for some ornaments to add to it. I was surprised that I was able to find mini lights for the tree.

This year I added a third tree to my house. I was really missing having a tree in my bedroom so I find this tree at Target. Since it was on sale and I already had ornaments for it I could resist. I still enjoy falling asleep to the twinkling lights.

This year I also "made" my own wreath for my front door. I purchased an plain evergreen wreath and added pine cones, berries, and the bow myself. Granted this was pretty easy to do but I was quite pleased with my final product.




Next week when I am out visiting Ryne we will get a tree and decorate it together. I just love decorating Christmas trees!!

2 comments:

The Russells said...

Love all your decor!

The Baur Family said...

Maybe I should be calling you "Martha" with making your own wreath and all! ;)